We’ve refreshed our GraphQL API explorer to use Playground.
The API explorer is a great companion for development and testing purposes. The new Playground interface simplifies advanced integrations with Noticeable by providing:
- Pre-filled examples to fetch project and post data but also templates to create, update or delete posts.
- An interactive, multi-column schema documentation.
- Better iterative testing with query history.
- One click export to cURL command.
- Requests tracing to understand where time is spent and how to reduce timings for your queries.
Here is a link to give a try using a sample Access Token:
Last but not least, you will also notice better response times thanks to some tweaks we applied to our infrastructure.
If you have questions or suggestions drop us a line.
Did you like this update?
Leave your name and email so that we can reply to you (both fields are optional):